Breathedge - another Earl Access survival game.

Soldato
Supposed to be like Subnautica, but in space and darkly funny too. Being early access only chapter one is available right now, but all future chapters and such are free. Just buy the game and that's it. Oh, and you get to abuse an immortal chicken - which is nice.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/738520/Breathedge/

It's currently got 20%, so it's just under a tenner at the moment.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Dont know if people have been following this or not, but 2 more chapters have been released for the game now, including the base construction side of things. If you liked Subnautica, its well worth a look at this as its pretty similar in a lot of its mechanics

Associate
It's selling for under £16 on Steam, GOG and Origin at the moment, may well go up on full release.
Very interested in it for the Subnautica vibe.

Soldato
Steams still saying Single player, and the positioning of the female Character thought out trailer / thumb nails also makes me think plot instead of play :/
would be nice to give that option though

given this thread has got 16 replies, of which 20% are about the second game, i'm surprised there even is a second one coming.

I played it for a few hours upon initial EA release, but got a tad bored and deleted it. Will probably reinstall it on the 25th then.

mirror this. humour was way too much (which was all unfunny), and the purpose/motivation for my character just wasn't there. gave up with it. would rather replace subnautica.

Back
Top Bottom