British Grand Prix 2013, Silverstone - Race 8/19

No no no, only big fluffy white blocks, all those dark coloured things are just in your imagination

So tyre exploded and hit distance bord at the same time?
How about the few black bits you know aren't tyre related and instead the fabric/plastic stuff on the boards.

This is why I don't think he was exactly robbed of a win, he'd have gone backwards like this anyway.

He's in traffic AND had to pit earlier than everyone else so he was out there for the longest on those tyres and in traffic. Had he been upfront he'd both be in clear air and be giving Vettel dirty exhaust to deal with. Certain win, no, but what the car can do in 15th and what it can do in 1st are entirely different.

EDI:- I don't think he would have won, I think through the second stint Vettel would get him, maybe last stint, you just can't compare what he's doing now to what he could have done, not least because he could have damage. Massa's car looks stupidly slow right now, with damage, its just not comparable to see what Hamilton does now to determine what he'd have done without the tyre problem.

So with this afternoon tyre 'issues', does it make Pirelli and Mercedes private test look any better?

Pirelli had potential solutions and aren't allowed to make use of them.

Back
Top Bottom