Poll: British Grand Prix 2019, Silverstone - Race 10/21

Rate the 2019 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Hi Guys

Just picked up my tickets for Becketts next weekend. Im in Block 3 row A.... Is it good being low down there or better to be higher? Too late now, but ive not sat there before

Jon

Soldato
OP
I've sat at Becketts for about the last 5 years, it doesn't really matter where in those stands you are, you will get a great view and an awesome time. I've never sat as far forward as row A, and my preference would always be closer to the action. I like to take photos and having no one in front would be amazing, conversely, I've been there in torrential storms and watched the first 3 rows vacate to get some respite on the stairs, much to the grandstand safety steward's dismay.

I can't remember exactly which end block 3 is at, but I assume it's the last one along the direction of the track, which means visibility of the cars through the Becketts turns will be immense. You might lose a bit of sight of them coming in and leaving, and across to Village/down the Wellington straight, but it'll be marginal and there will be a big screen the other side of the track to keep an eye on action elsewhere.

Enjoy!

Great!! This will be my first time in Becketts. I actually got these one stubhub for lower than face value which is a result!! Cant wait now! Will be camping up there as well!

Back
Top Bottom