Broken cooling fans .

Associate
I recently built a new system (zen 2) With this i bought a lian li 011 dynamic case and 6 lian li br digital rgb adresable fans. That come in two kits . The fans are rubbish . They randomly start to rattle and vibrate untill they stop alltogether. Before i send them back i want to know what is best to exchange them for. Something that is not going to break after 10 weeks. Also has anybody else got experience with these fans. Are they rubish or am i just unlucky?? Thanks...

Last edited:
Associate
Get the Corsair ML fans mate, I use 8 x 140mm Corsair ML RGB and they are the best fans I have used in over 20 years gaming on PC. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...th-lighting-node-twin-fan-pack-fg-06h-cs.html
You would also need to pick up the Corsair Commander though if you wanted to control all of the fans with the CUE software and you had a fair few of them like me. Worth every penny though. You will find these fans elsewhere cheaper, a little overpriced on Ocuk as per usual so shop around. There is also 120mm versions of these fans if that is more what you are looking for.

Associate
OP
Get the Corsair ML fans mate, I use 8 x 140mm Corsair ML RGB and they are the best fans I have used in over 20 years gaming on PC. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...th-lighting-node-twin-fan-pack-fg-06h-cs.html
You would also need to pick up the Corsair Commander though if you wanted to control all of the fans with the CUE software and you had a fair few of them like me. Worth every penny though. You will find these fans elsewhere cheaper, a little overpriced on Ocuk as per usual so shop around. There is also 120mm versions of these fans if that is more what you are looking for.

Thanks,i will put them on the list. The lian-li fans are by far the worst i have ever used in 20 years lol. As you say a bit pricy . but that life! Would i need the controller though. Can i not just use the AS rock polychrome sync software with my motherboard? I'm new to RGB lighting. Wish i had not bothered now to be honest but my motherboard is lit up like a christmas tree so i though why not!

Associate
To control the lights properly you will want the commander pro if using multiple fans mate, you do get the RGB box with the fan pack and that will work for RGB and may even light up with other software I am not sure, but I would get the commander pro anyway so you have proper control. They ain't cheap, could try getting a 2nd hand commander pro or something. Shop around, I am sure you will find bits cheaper than ocuk as usual, usually always overpriced here.

Back
Top Bottom