1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

broken sword 4 e3 video.

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by D3fine, 20 May 2006.

1. D3fine

Associate

2. Mark A

Capodecina

Ragh 14 minuite wait, ill let you know what i think when ive watched it. I loved the first 2 but hated the third one, mainly due to the stupid tombraider style block pushing and jumping from platforms etc. Hope the 4th is more like the first 2.

Mark

3. UOcUK Poopscoop

Mobster

Anyone able to host this?

The 3 open sites are slow as. :(

4. D3fine

Associate

Last edited: 20 May 2006
  5. fullfat

Wise Guy

fantastic, thanks for the info.

george sure is looking good to say how old he is :p

6. neojay

Wise Guy

Big fan of the first two but didn't like the 3rd much mainly due to the controls. this one looks good though yay for point and click adventures :D

7. D3fine

Associate

just watched the video my self, i am a little disapointed though, the video is just under 80mb, and it is about 15seconds long of actual footage, the rest is just text and useless stuff! was hopeing for atleast 2minuits of game footage!

Last edited: 20 May 2006
  8. WatchTower

Mobster

I prefered the look of the game when they used cartoon animation instead of this 3D cack. To me it's not broken sword if it's not cartoon.

9. Gimpymoo

Capodecina

Thanks for the heads up.

If the storyline is good.. I'll be hooked.

10. nikebee

Capodecina

if anyone is still interested in this, i'm downloading them now and will host the low-res versions on my webby (QuickTime and WMA versions)

links to follow in a few

11. Mobius 1

Capodecina

Agreed, and in this day and age they can get the cartoon style looking so good on any pc. I dunno...maybe cel shaded might have worked?

12. nikebee

Capodecina

just watched the vid myself... nothing much to be interested about. the first two games were awesomely good fun, i missed out on the third however.

from screenies i have to agree... very much the same thing with the Monkey Island series... 1+2 for pure nostalgia, 3 was 2D cartoon graphics that looked very cool... 4 was 3D and just didn't feel right :(

13. nikebee

Capodecina

14. jklc

Hitman

I liked the third one. Felt as close as you could get to a point and click adventure. Even though it was 3D the colouring and everything seemed fairly cartoony to me. I dunno about this new one... looks like they're catering for all the new graphics cards with high polys and fancy lighting. But as long as it plays like Broken Sword, I shouldn't care too much. Go go Georgie :D