BT Are A Bunch Of Cretins

Soldato
OP
So all in all they resolved your complaint within 48hrs and to your satisfaction, that seems quite reasonable, to the point it almost makes your initial reaction look the opposite.

Bitter experience dealing with this type of company and, while I've had the outcome I wanted will be a bit of a doubting Thomas until it's confirmed in writing or my bank details show the correct outgoing.

So no, I don't think I over-reacted to the situation where a company disregarded the contract they had agreed to put in place then wanted to charge £16 a month more than even the full price was worth... :)

Caporegime
Mistakes happen within any company. Human error, system issues, website problems, lack of training. How good a company is is only really shown when something goes wrong, not when it all goes right.

Soldato
Mistakes happen within any company. Human error, system issues, website problems, lack of training. How good a company is is only really shown when something goes wrong, not when it all goes right.

Aye as it happens something went wrong with my migration but customer service/billing/whoevers dealing with it have been very helpful/useful/competent and it looks like it'll get sorted soon. I'm actually impressed. Some of the other/smaller companies I've dealt with in the past were basically a couple of well meaning office trainees reading from a sheet/script or at least thats what it sounded/felt like.

Back
Top Bottom