Budget Build- Ensco 100

Soldato
OP
ah, Just realised i never uploaded the pictures and Data with the beQuiet ROCK Slim!!

Yes... i left the protective wrap on =/

HDD Cage looks naf on a single colour, needs RGB to be worth keeping it in for the effects it creates

Intel Stress Test. Can see that its 43c vs Gigabytes XTC700 37c

ASUS RealBench: 48c vs Gigabytes XTC700 41c

Intel Stress Test and Unigene Valley 1080p MAX; 51c vs Gigabytes XTC700 43c

Worth noting that GPU is 2-3c cooler as well, which is most likely due to higher negative pressure.
Booth coolers did well, surprised at the 92mm beQuiet handled the heat from the RX480 in such a small , low air flow case. And the XTC700 did a bang up job. Should hit retail around the 20th and hopefully rival the EVO 212 in terms of price

No idea where rep has come from the G1 being a bad cooler came from. Bar from 1 or 2 designed like the Strix that actually cool down the VRM,CPU and Mem all actively on the main heatsink, didn't find this running hot or loud. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to OC this to the Max nor see how far the voltage could be lowered which was a shame :(
didn't end up using liquid metal as well as I didn't see the point but guessing that would have helped greatly give a slightly lower max temp but would have also meant the heatsink reaching 60c quicker and turning the fans on sooner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom