Budget builds spec :)

Soldato
as anyone with kids knows this will prob be the case :) but then ill want to be upgrading mine as well then it starts to get expensive :D

:D That's why I said it! I ended up giving my kids more that I said I would in their builds when it came to it. I ended up downgrading my own new build from a 2700X to a 2600X to accommodate them. How do we get suckered so easily? :)

Associate
Then please enlighten us with your build suggestion...simply stating you wouldn't do something does not help the OP in any way.

Honestly i would suggest the 2200G + 1050ti that @CAT-THE-FIFTH suggested if OP can stretch to it, would offer good starting performance and a good platform to upgrade on.

The 2200g has already been mentioned and is a decent call.
I might be tempted to go 2400g and an overclock to mitigate the video card, leave it until a bit later down the line and plop in something with a bit move baws than a 1050ti ... maybe a 570 or 580 if... if your lucky?

Permabanned
I am after some advice on a budget build for my son please, he is wanting to move into PC games and is after his first computer.
He is currently saving up which is great however his eyes for what he wants are bigger than what he can afford lol.

I am thinking somewhere in the region of £3/400 by the time has saved.

He will not need windows, monitor, keyboard, mouse or a case as I have those for him.

Unfortunately not able to access members market just yet otherwise I would have taken a little look for second hand in there

any help or advice appreciated

Thanks

This should suffice:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £395.04 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

Back
Top Bottom