[Build Log] Project Frostworks (Phanteks Enthoo Primo)

Associate
OP
Very nice setup. Quite like the white on the filters and the interior.

I'm glad you like it. I am very tempted to add more white when i drain it but am worried i may got over the top. I am thinking of adding more Carbon vinyl behind the mobo and possibly spraying the rads white but I'm not sure. I am also pondering on the thought of making a white acrylic piece to cover up the vents at the back, i feel this will give it a more enclosed feel and will reflect the light of the white LED's back into the case.

Caporegime
Understand what you mean about too much white. Personally i think you've got it just right. Ive seem a few pics of the new limited editions of the primo, tbh theyve went a bit over the top with the colours in the interior. Im considering a few red accents on mine.

Associate
You did a great job for your first attempt using acrylic tubing, made me wish I did the same.

Looks the part!! by the way :)

Associate
OP
I'm sorry for not posting more regular updates however i have been busy with other things but here is something i have been working on:

Associate
OP
Any reason you decided to stick with the 660s?

Financial issues. Plus i had only just got the second 660.

They are some nice screens,
what model?

They are Dell U2414H, the bezel along the top and sides is 6mm (I have measured it) and they are supposed to be factory colour calibrated however i had some issues with mine showing different colours. I may get a calibrator in the future.

Associate
OP
Awesome build dude i love that tubing work, is that 16mm tubing?
The bigger tubing looks awesome!
Quality! :)

It is 16mm, i do kind of wish i went with the 12mm tubing instead as there would have been more flex in it leaving more room for error and also the bends that are close together would have been easier to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom