Build/spec sheet

Associate
Our new car just arrived yesterday and I'm questioning some of the extras that was advertised,
Is there a way to get a hold of the build sheet so that I can find out for sure maybe I just can't find it on the infotainment system.
I've had a look online and they all seem to be paid for, I've paid for a couple £2 vin spec checks but they just come back with the standard stuff.
Reg,owners, scrapped etc... stuff I already know.
Thanks

Caporegime
What brand is the car? VAG group stuff will have a sticker in the boot/spare wheel well somewhere with all the option codes printed on it, sure most of it will be the “standard” stuff along with some region specific identifiers, but it’ll be obvious once decoded what the extra features were, especially if you compare to that build-year’s brochure/price list.

Associate
OP
Its a discovery sport, I know some extras come as part of certain trims but there was a few optional extras added on as well. Ones I couldn't find were lane departure assist which I'm not to bothered about and the in control wifi, maybe I just can't figure it out yet. Both not deal breakers but its nice to have what you pay for. Or think you've paid for.

Soldato
Lane departure assist is the first thing you turn off when you find the option.. but nether the less if you paid for an option you want it. Not sure with Range Rover, with bmw you got a full listed spec sheet with the order and you can also get info from vin checker sites. Surely you have a full listed spec from the order?

Associate
OP
Yeah I had it on my last car and it turned on with the ignition so if you forgot to turn it off the wheel vibrated all the time. I never bought brand new so never put in an order as such just have the advert which is now taken down as its now sold, I could ask them or email land rover for it but just wandered if there was a known site that would just pull it up.

Associate
If you mean the hotspot for the Incontrol WiFi you can find it in the settings menu. Obviously you should have a sim in the car for it to work. Lane departure, I’m not sure in a disco but on my RRS there is a button by my right knee to turn it on and off and you can also do this by navigating through the vehicle settings on the stalks.

Associate
OP
I'll have a proper look today, thought it was a nice extra as the little boy plays his ipad on long journeys and watches YouTube and stuff which is then always hot spotted through my phone, plus I have a sim i could use. If its there then good if not, not the end of the world but ill contact the dealer. Just wandered what else there might or might not be.

Associate
OP
If you mean the hotspot for the Incontrol WiFi you can find it in the settings menu. Obviously you should have a sim in the car for it to work. Lane departure, I’m not sure in a disco but on my RRS there is a button by my right knee to turn it on and off and you can also do this by navigating through the vehicle settings on the stalks.
Yeh found the button you spoke of thanks

Back
Top Bottom