Bulldog Users.. Expected Wait? Anyone else been through this?

Soldato
We ordered about the middle of September, so roughly 2 weeks ago and apparently we are waiting for a BT engineer.. although we dont know why.

Anyone else who has Bulldog broadband tell us how long it took them to get it set up?

Thanks.

Soldato
took around 3 weeks month from sign up to being connected for me but i used my existing BT line.

if you read the bulldog forum you will notice some ppl waited much longer.

Caporegime
Whether you use an existing line or not, you'll still have a wait for a BT engineer to do some of the work at the exchange (assuming it's LLU you're talking about).

Soldato
OP
Wingz said:
took around 3 weeks month from sign up to being connected for me but i used my existing BT line.

if you read the bulldog forum you will notice some ppl waited much longer.
Were doing the same, upgrading our line. Will hope it wont take much much longer, we do need our net.

Does any other provider give a quick turnaround from order to installation? for high speed broadband, can be cable NTL or LLU or ADSL i imagine.

Also, do any places still offer free dialup? Is that immediate in effect if we get really stuck?

Soldato
Cable installs are generally from 3-10 days depending on area but it's student season so i'd expect 7+ in most area's atm.

Associate
took a week for a BT engineer to come in and fit a bulldog line (thats who the line is run by), then it took BT time to do something at the exchange and fanny about with my dsl.

about 4wks it took. i hate bulldog, plus they charged me a £30 connection fee when it was supposed to be £1 which is what my contract states and im just trying to still get that sorted as there saying they wont give me a refund.

Back
Top Bottom