**Burnout Paradise Showtime Challenge (ps3 and 360)**

Associate
The challenge has been set then. I have some time off this weekend so will try and get close.

Just out of curiosity, which run-about was that set in? I did my previous score in the Gator, but noticed last night that different cars get different heights when ground pounding.

Caporegime
OP
The challenge has been set then. I have some time off this weekend so will try and get close.

Just out of curiosity, which run-about was that set in? I did my previous score in the Gator, but noticed last night that different cars get different heights when ground pounding.

The Van (Forget the name, but the DJ voice says "you are now a member of the B-team" when you get it). I had to "shut" down that vehicle to win it. Very easy to get the $10k "sign smash" with it.

rp2000

Caporegime
OP
rp2000 are you using the motion control of the DS3 or stick? for these showtimes.

Stick. Might try the motion control later on to see how it compares, but I like to use the sticks, 1 to aim, and the other to rotate the camera. It feels quite natural to me because of the symmetry of the analog sticks.

BTW My friends list on PSN is full (crappy Sony 50 user limit, crappity crap). So I can only check people's scores who are already on it (Like McManicMan). If we get some stonking scores someone else can veify by adding friends lists (360 or ps3).

ps3 users dominating so far. Come on xbox fans!!!

rp2000

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom