Buying a steam account?

Soldato
Hi all,

I sold my copy of half-life 2 ages ago and I now I feel like a bit of cs:s again.

What would be the cheapest way to get playing again? I seen a few steam accounts for sell on an auction site - would that be a good option?

Thanks

Soldato
20 euro for cs:s not that much i have in my steam account hl:2 ,hl2: episode 1 cs:s , dark messiah , garry mod, cs:1.6 , cs: condition zero , 4 digit account if you want to buy it cost you much :eek: :p

Soldato
OP
psychas said:
20 euro for cs:s not that much i have in my steam account hl:2 ,hl2: episode 1 cs:s , dark messiah , garry mod, cs:1.6 , cs: condition zero , 4 digit account if you want to buy it cost you much :eek: :p

Thats another thing Ive herd a lot about; digit accounts?

The lower digits seem to sell a lot higher then the others - whats it all about?

Thanks

Permabanned
Ice Rich said:
Thats another thing Ive herd a lot about; digit accounts?

The lower digits seem to sell a lot higher then the others - whats it all about?

Thanks

Agreed first time ive heard of that.

I have got so many steam accounts :O

1- All Source games and originals
2- HL2+ CSS + HL2DM
3. All original CS
4. HL2 +CS etc
5. Original CS
6.Original CS...

I should get rid of some....

Soldato
snazzy_dazzy said:
Agreed first time ive heard of that.

I have got so many steam accounts :O

1- All Source games and originals
2- HL2+ CSS + HL2DM
3. All original CS
4. HL2 +CS etc
5. Original CS
6.Original CS...

I should get rid of some....
Why did you want more then one steam account in the first place :confused:

Associate
I have a steam account that i dont use anymore. It has:

COD2
CS Source
CS Condition Zero
GTI Racing
Xpand Rally
CS 1.6
DOD: Source
HL2 Lost coast
HL2 Deathmatch

Might sell it on the bay :D

Soldato
kremedios said:
I have a steam account that i dont use anymore. It has:

COD2
CS Source
CS Condition Zero
GTI Racing
Xpand Rally
CS 1.6
DOD: Source
HL2 Lost coast
HL2 Deathmatch

Might sell it on the bay :D

you'll have a bit of trouble since they dont allow selling of them on there anymore :)
Maybes try using MM, my mate was on the hunt for a CSS and possibly hl2 account, as he doesnt think the price is right on steam(it is a bit steep tbh for a game getting that old, especially when he wont play it THAT much)

Soldato
it offers no real bennefit if you have a low or high steam account number, few digits or many digits.
Its pretty sad that some people think its cool, or want people to think they are old school, its not like steam is old school, jesus its not even a decade old.

Associate
it only really applies if you're bothered about your steam ID, a lot of people who have high IDs (in the multi millions) are considered very dodgy if they play well - only really seems to apply to 1.6

Soldato
psychologically its a thing known as 'noob rationality'.
if you have a low digit steam ID you're leet, because you registered steam earlier, and if you care about how big your steam ID you obviously do not have a remotly modest manhood, nor a life worth mentioning either.
If you have a high digit key you my friend are a hacker, because you've got a relatively new steam account, which is obviously down to the fact that your old account was banned for hacking.

Back
Top Bottom