• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bye Bye 9800 pro, hello 7600GT

Permabanned
Aaah, its been good to me.. I have enjoyed it. But it cant cut the musturd on shader heavy games any more...

My 7600gt has just arrived from OcUK... Thank you City Link, thank yo OC.
Super service... I may be gone from these forums for some time... lol...

Permabanned
OP
Dont worry m8, I wont be posting now until after the weekend, when u will no doubt have yours... Will let you know on Monday how it is... I cant wait to get on FEAR combat.... I was getting too low FPS, and I kept coming around 3rd place all the time... Hee heee.... Here I come dudes.... Its fighting time...

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
Nice upgrade, you got new pants on standby, 7600 GT is an absolute belter of a card for the price, its faster than the 6800 Ultra. :)

It is only by 1fps to be fair in most cases and a 6800ultra (PCI-E) can be had for £75 now but then a 7600GT brand new can be had for £95 but its still good considering its brand new.

Associate
sunlitsix said:
? its a lot faster than the 6800Ultra

anyway, Gandalf501 get and post some benchmarks. or post in the 7600GT owners thread. we could do with some comparisons between AGP and PCI-E :cool:

It's not a lot faster - check the VGA charts.

Soldato
UKTopGun said:
It is only by 1fps to be fair in most cases and a 6800ultra (PCI-E) can be had for £75 now but then a 7600GT brand new can be had for £95 but its still good considering its brand new.

1FPS, are you kidding, stock has decent increase in performance to the ultra, overclocked it will stamp on the ultra and slap it in the face, its a LOT faster overclocked, 7000+ 3D marks in '05, what does ultra score, 5000 something isn't it?

Associate
Gashman said:
1FPS, are you kidding, stock has decent increase in performance to the ultra, overclocked it will stamp on the ultra and slap it in the face, its a LOT faster overclocked, 7000+ 3D marks in '05, what does ultra score, 5000 something isn't it?

Check toms hardware VGA charts.
Plus also you cant compare overclocked vs not overclocked.

7600GT (3103)
6800Ultra (2928)

Dont worry about it being compared to a 6800GT in both I couldnt work out how to get around that.

And we all know that the difference between those two in real world is only a few FPS.

Edit: Just noticed that the 7600GT is an overclocked version because its "Extreme" so it is comparing overclocked vs non-overclocked.

Back
Top Bottom