C49RG94SSU anyone own or have experience with it?

Soldato
OP
The Freesync version of mine is coming tbh, might be far closer to £1k than this G version could be (due to module cost).

/hugs LG :D

Well unless the Adaptive sync version supports proper variable overdrive i'm not interested in it considering that your beaute offers adaptive sync support already and variable overdrive.

Associate
Strangley enough my next gaming upgrade will be the new Xbox and ps5 looks amazing.

will be a while till pc can match them
I think.

I’m an ultimate games pass member anyway

Associate
I run a 5700xt as an eGPU which supports 5120x1440. There is a driver problem in OSX for devices with inbuilt intel 630 cards where maxes out at 3840x1080. Frustratingly windows runs it fine at full res so it’s not a hardware problem. Only other option is a mac with inbuilt dedicated gpu

I was/am looking to get this monitor as I have started to play a few racing sim since lockdown. Unfortunately I have a MacBook Air 13 2018 model which will not put out the full res. ATM I have a Dell 3818UW running from my Mac and it works fine, but looking for that move immersive feel, although my gaming setup (2700x/1080ti) should be fine I think.

Soldato
I was/am looking to get this monitor as I have started to play a few racing sim since lockdown. Unfortunately I have a MacBook Air 13 2018 model which will not put out the full res. ATM I have a Dell 3818UW running from my Mac and it works fine, but looking for that move immersive feel, although my gaming setup (2700x/1080ti) should be fine I think.

I use mine for racing and its great and i'd expect your 1080ti to run it pretty well. The max res the mac will drive it at will be 3840 x 1080 which feels quite low on a big monitor, but without an egpu thats about as good as it gets. Ha

Associate
I use mine for racing and its great and i'd expect your 1080ti to run it pretty well. The max res the mac will drive it at will be 3840 x 1080 which feels quite low on a big monitor, but without an egpu thats about as good as it gets. Ha

What egpu are you running? I might just swap the MacBook with one with an AMD gpu.

Back
Top Bottom