CableMod PIMPS your Build (looking for end user reviewers)

Associate
Hey guys,

as our product range is FINALLY available again at OCUK we are looking for members of the community that check out our products and create HONEST & AUTHENTIC reviews for the OCUK community in the forums.

In order to attend please post a picture of your build and list which products of us you would need in which QTY for your build - by October the 8th we will pick 3-5 community members and PIMP their builds.

CableMod Product Range at OCUK: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search?sSearch=cablemod

Looking forward to some nice pictures of you guys builds - BRING IT ON!

CableMod-Thomas

Soldato
Built this for a friend last Christmas but the budget wouldn't stretch to custom cables sadly. A set of white sleeved cables would make a great early Christmas present for him!

tdpr2Ne.jpg

6B04hSg.jpg

9rfp9hu.jpg

Just needs extensions for 24-pin ATX, 4-pin EPS and 2 x 6-pin PCIe. An extension kit in white should do it!

Associate
Been slowly working on my newest build, and just waiting on the 2080ti to complete it. Already using Cable mod cables but really wish I'd gone for thicker PRO cables and inline pre-installed combs, braided sata cables wouldn't have hurt too.

Once the gfx card arrives am removing all the 90 degree fittings and doing the bends properly. To makes this build perfect, I'd love to change to PRO ModMesh cables in yellow/black (24 pin, 8pin CPU, 2x 8pin GPU, 2x Triple Sata Power ) with preinstalled black combs, and braided yellow SATA cables (x3).

gzTYiEf.jpg
1vAoPVH.jpg
wYIx5vS.jpg

gzTYiEf

1vAoPVH

wYIx5vS

Associate
well mines not much but struggling to sort these corsair rm1000i cables out,they are like cardboard lol..the capacitors on them means you cannot bend them smooth near the motherboard and it feels like the 24 pin is trying to break my motherboard connector where it connects in the Lian-Li case.

im deciding at the moment whether to ditch the case and build a scratchbuilt wall mounted one with the PSU and radiator out of sight under the white worktop because with my gpu like this I cannot put the glass side panel on too :(

this zotac card is so long I had to shave 1mm off my fan on the radiator so I could install card,it wouldn't fit with backplate on :eek:

cables would be for a corsair RM1000i
24 pin atx
2x8 pin for gpu
1x 8 pin for cpu
4 pin rgb lightstrip?
I would not require sata or molex cables as they are hidden away in the back of the case

WbyL5BL.jpg.png

bezBLkS.jpg.png

gaogGpK.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
some interesting pics already - think our cables will be a nice touch ! looking forward to see more. :)

Back
Top Bottom