Cadbury's Roses.

Soldato
Wtf has happened to these? I'm sure there used to be an awful lot more variety in these? Anyone find that about 7 different chocolates in the box are basically caramels with different names?

Soldato
Anyone find that about 7 different chocolates in the box are basically caramels with different names?

yup! I prefer the old style roses where the strawberry one was wrapped in the blue foil, there was a mini bourneville and dairy milk bar, coffee and other different flavours, not just caramel, caramel and er caramel.

I used to prefer Roses to Quality Street but now it's the other way around.

I think they should bring back the old Roses. Maybe we should start a petition, isn't that how Wispa came back? :D

I just tried Googling to find out what all the old flavours were and just saw the link for this thread..how cool :D (am easily amused!)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I mean don't get me wrong, I like caramel, but Golden Barrel and Caramel Velvet are the same thing but a slightly different shape ffs!

Mini-bournvilles for the win I think :p

Soldato
Quality Street strawberry creams are far superior.

I miss the Quality Street coffee cream though, that used to be my favourite.

Totally with you on the Strawberry ones in Quality Street, absolutely godly, especially following a Toffee Finger! ;)

Can't stand Coffee/Coffee flavoured chocolates though :(

Associate
I totally agree with this .. can't believe they ditched the mini dairy milk bars :( the only caramels i like are the soft centred ones can't stand thoes chewy square ones and the strawberry centres really aren't as good

Back
Top Bottom