1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calimoto

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by Smok3y, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Smok3y

Wise Guy

Couple of YouTubers I follow use this app. Let's you select a random journey within so many miles and select what kind of roads you want take. Sure it does loads other stuff. Got it downloaded but not used it yet.

https://calimoto.com/en

2. tom_e

Man of Honour

I've used it for a couple of very short rides, not had a chance to give it a proper test yet but seems decent.

3. Luke

Soldato

If it was a one off charge I'd buy the full version, but I'm not signing up to a subscription service as they demand for the extra functionality.
    For short local rides it has given some decent routes.

4. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

I used the premium when I did a week in The Ardennes and Luxembourg. On the whole its pretty good but does on occasion take you down some roads that aren't more than just tracks. Still it was worth £4.99 for the week. The roads in Luxembourg are simply incredible, I'd recommend them to anyone.

5. InvaderGIR

Capodecina

The website is a bit naff for info, says this:

But doesn't say what an 'area' is and without that info I have no interest in signing up just to try and find out, shame as I wouldn't mind finding out some routes in various parts of the country once it's genuinely safe to travel about with ease.