Call of duty Black ops 6

Soldato
I'm 42 but I love a bit of COD. I sat out MW3 because I had a lot of other stuff going on and it seemed more like an expansion pack than a new game.

I'm going to buy black ops 6 though as it's coming into the colder weather so it's my gaming season.

Any of you guys going for it and which version vault or standard? Can't decide if the vault edition is worth the extra.

Last edited:
Unsure. I love a bit of CoD but I felt badly burned with MW2 compared to the excellent MW2019. MW2 felt like a step back that I only made it to S2 before quitting.

Game Pass. Only interested in single-player so paying anything like full price for (presumably) eight hours is obscene.

Played through MW3 recently and found it pretty uninspiring.

Oh is it Day1 on Game Pass? I guess in that case I'll at least try it.

Only tried Black Ops 1 and 2. Didn't really like 1 but I thought 2, with the Pick 10 system, was one of the best CoD MPs

I'll be playing it on Game Pass.

I actually started a playhrough of the first Black Ops yesterday with the idea to play all of them before 6 comes out lol. Seems alright so far!

I have fond memories of "Black Ops 1" and recently put some hours into MW3 on the Series X.

it scratched an itch but unfortunately the glory days have been and gone, it's tailored so much to the younger generation these days.

I like the look of Black Ops 6 but found the movement speed and setups in MW3 to be infuriating at times so dread to think of the abuse and sweaty nature the new movement system attracts!

I'm finding it very laggy/stuttery and as usual it seems everyone else knows the mechanics better than I do. I'm getting my ass handed to me. Probably too old to be playing COD.

Back
Top Bottom