Call of duty Black ops 6

I keep wanting to get a new COD game, but the last one I played was the original MW2. I feel like I'll just be rage quitting all the time if I did buy one.

They come out so often too, I don't have a clue which one is which now!

Personally not enjoying this at all. I purchased it on a whim after hearing from friends that this wasn't another rehash and that they'd actually changed things.

Nope....Same graphics, same gameplay only now you can hurl yourself into the air.

The movement controls suck, it's like playing with a bunch of frogs, entire lobby is just sliding and throwing themselves across the map. It's just so stupid.

And my usual problem with COD games is still there, the snipers....Most unrealistic **** I've ever seen, quick scoping - Why is this even a thing? It's impossible in real life, only it's now worse as people can throw themselves in the air and quick scope which is even more ridiculous, why does COD have this, no other game does?!

Wish I could refund :(

Personally not enjoying this at all. I purchased it on a whim after hearing from friends that this wasn't another rehash and that they'd actually changed things.

Nope....Same graphics, same gameplay only now you can hurl yourself into the air.

The movement controls suck, it's like playing with a bunch of frogs, entire lobby is just sliding and throwing themselves across the map. It's just so stupid.

And my usual problem with COD games is still there, the snipers....Most unrealistic **** I've ever seen, quick scoping - Why is this even a thing? It's impossible in real life, only it's now worse as people can throw themselves in the air and quick scope which is even more ridiculous, why does COD have this, no other game does?!

Wish I could refund :(
Oops, double post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom