Call of Duty: Black Ops

Associate
OP
Now you will witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done! From Cuba to the Arctic and the jungles of Vietnam, Call of Duty: Black Ops features stunning cinematic graphics and intense gameplay that puts you right at the heart of the action!

That was on GAME's original pre-order page (text has been removed now).

Kotaku reckon:
You'll partake in the "birth of special forces" via some action in jungles and snow, some helicopter flying, something onboard an SR-71 Blackbird spy craft (hence the "astronaut" pictured above) and some exploding villages, all featuring decidedly 20th-century weaponry.

Most intriguing, though, were hints at some present-day content as well, a clock in the hospital/lab that features throughout clearly showing a 2010 date.

Obviously everything is still rumour atm

Associate
OP
because the Script has never been on my criteria for buying a game, and the thought of anyone else thinking about it is hilarious to me.

I've never taken any notice of the script in a game, I enjoyed Modern Warfare, World at War and Modern Warfare 2 as much as each other and expect Black Ops to be awesome too.

Associate
OP
No it really wasn't. WaW multiplayer was pretty bad. Weaponary, perks and killstreaks were awful for a start.
See I think the opposite :p MW2 Weapons, Perks and Killstreaks where way OTT, i much prefered the simplicity of WaW ;) and at least Treyarch support their games well, something Infinity Ward could learn from.

Looking good for dedicated servers!
er, thats [confirmed] for PC's only

Back
Top Bottom