Call of duty lag? Can my pc handle it

Associate
Hi all,

so I’m pretty new to pc gaming land I am after some advise, my current set up is the following;

- Ryzen 5 2600
- 1050 graphics card 4gb
- 8gb Corsair vengeance ram

is this enough to run this game? I’m currently getting around 230mbps so it’s not the internet, am I going to have to do some upgrades?

kind regards

Declan

Associate
OP
Thanks for the quick reply!
It’s warzone I’m trying to play I’m currently running it on low on everything, so I’m struggling to understand why it’s doing it

Associate
OP
It’s stuttering, like I have a ping of 200 when it’s actually 8 I’m not too sure what the FPS is I will look tomorrow, I’ll change my setting to the same as the video and see what difference it makes

Soldato
Your graphics card is below the minimum specs for the game which is likely to be your problem.

Minimum Specifications
Here are the minimum specs needed to play Call of Duty: Warzone:

CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8GB RAM
HDD: 175GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon HD 7950
DirectX: Requires DirectX 12 compatible system
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Don
Bare in mind that your RAM is also the minimum, unlocking the GPU bottleneck might show weaknesses in other areas too.

You haven't mentioned what disk drive type you have, but it's important to have this game installed on an SSD too.

Associate
Bare in mind that your RAM is also the minimum, unlocking the GPU bottleneck might show weaknesses in other areas too.

You haven't mentioned what disk drive type you have, but it's important to have this game installed on an SSD too.

I moved my install over from SSD to HDD yesterday and having no issues with it. I did format my system though, it's running great now, no stuttering.

Back
Top Bottom