Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Punkbuster?

No. It was called All Seeing Spy. Small development made by a Q3 gamer who had his own software company. It was never a commercial release.

It was a lot more powerful than punkbuster.

But it never saw the light of day due to privacy concerns.

When the guy got it rolled out to servers where we played there was a lot of salty tears from those players who were always suspicious - threatened legal action on privacy grounds, so I heard. Shame really as the time it was live on servers was good. Was funny to see all the suss players refuse to download it in order to play. The rest of us just got on with it but then I guess we had nothing to hide. :)

Soldato
A new season normally adds a new map or two and a new patch with some reasonably big changes.

There is a battlepass with a small amount of garbage cosmetics for free players and a large amount of garbage cosmetics for those who drop a tenner for some fluffing reason. Unlocking the garbage cosmetics requires a lot of play time.

A new operator is added, it's the only operator you'll see for 2 months. Halfway through another operator is added for about twenty quid for people who are really fluffed in the head.

Rank gets reset to 55.

It's basically an amazing way of getting players to spend more money or time on the game.

Modern AAA gaming is awful.

Nope
What new maps? Where in season 2 currently if I'm not mistaken and its the same map

Soldato
No. It was called All Seeing Spy. Small development made by a Q3 gamer who had his own software company. It was never a commercial release.

When the guy got it rolled out to servers where we played there was a lot of salty tears from those players who were always suspicious - threatened legal action on privacy grounds, so I heard. Shame really as the time it was live on servers was good. Was funny to see all the suss players refuse to download it in order to play. The rest of us just got on with it but then I guess we had nothing to hide. :)
Ahh Yea i have heard about the all seeing eye

V F

V F

Soldato

It sounds no different than today. The privacy/outrage part.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuakeChampions/comments/8sqozq/quake_champions_allegedly_contains_redshell/

Soldato
Soldato
Yup, season 3 started. Battle Royale teams of 4 :)

Hopefulyl this is the random white / coloured flashes gone...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-season-3-patch-notes-r/1100-6475780/

Fixed an issue where some players could encounter graphical corruptions, causing their screen to have a black ‘shadow’ that followed them. This has been fixed

Also

PC:
  • Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
Battle roayl as in warzone mode can now have teams of 4?

it doesnt say that here

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...ATE-Season-3-Warzone-Patch-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One

Back
Top Bottom