Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
nothing can stop that apart from MS and Sony. it depends if they want to enter that war.

they would basically be ratting on there customers.
Why not have real people monitor server games and dropping instant bans on accounts?
That wont happen, cheaters will probably be the ones buying blueprints and battle passes

Soldato
Why not have real people monitor server games and dropping instant bans on accounts?
That wont happen, cheaters will probably be the ones buying blueprints and battle passes

i am not sure you fully understand the man power that would require with 100 million warzone players.

yes there is much more they could do, but lets see how that anti cheat works or fails.

but the cronus zen and others will need MS and Sony to say that it has detected it. will they want to do that ?

Soldato
I'm just looking forward to seeing how Riccochet stands up.
The anti cheat software was leaked online so the guys who make the cheats have had weeks to figure out a way to bypass it.

Anti cheat was just used as an excuse for millions to buy into Vanguard and to rinse players of money through warzone.

Soldato
The anti cheat software was leaked online so the guys who make the cheats have had weeks to figure out a way to bypass it.

Anti cheat was just used as an excuse for millions to buy into Vanguard and to rinse players of money through warzone.

The field test software was leaked which was nothing like the final code. The code that leaked was expected to leak because you can't send anything out into the cold without it leaking.

Soldato
The field test software was leaked which was nothing like the final code. The code that leaked was expected to leak because you can't send anything out into the cold without it leaking.
They’ll have hacked it by now anyway, it was always going to be the case.

I’m hoping it’s not too bad and any cheaters get found out quickly.

The problem is I don’t think they want to ban cheaters because they bring in so much money.

Soldato
They’ll have hacked it by now anyway, it was always going to be the case.

I’m hoping it’s not too bad and any cheaters get found out quickly.

The problem is I don’t think they want to ban cheaters because they bring in so much money.

Possibly, but the hoops you'll have to jump through to spoof what you'll need to spoof will put off your average spotty script kiddie.

It'll need dedication from the coders as well so they'll need cash at which point they'll get Activisions lawyers all over them.

Soldato
Possibly, but the hoops you'll have to jump through to spoof what you'll need to spoof will put off your average spotty script kiddie.

It'll need dedication from the coders as well so they'll need cash at which point they'll get Activisions lawyers all over them.
True but once a big website like Engine owning figure it out, it’s easy.

Soldato
There was mumblings from activision that said XIM/Chronus devices/scripts could be detected but not at launch. I think I would rather deal with them compared to full blown aimbots and wallhacks though.

Soldato
There was mumblings from activision that said XIM/Chronus devices/scripts could be detected but not at launch. I think I would rather deal with them compared to full blown aimbots and wallhacks though.

Yeah, the press conference I watched they made a fairly bold claim that detecting "none human" controller inputs was fairly trivial and they could stop it with Ricochet

Caporegime
Yeah, the press conference I watched they made a fairly bold claim that detecting "none human" controller inputs was fairly trivial and they could stop it with Ricochet

I'm sure it wouldn't take much to pick up consistent amazing recoil control but then Cronus will just add a bit of random input so it's not possible to differentiate from top tier players.

Back
Top Bottom