Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Maybe i am dead on the inside..... not even close to being funny, infact it was so far off funny i would rather a Micheal McIntyre you-tube clip. At least then i feel the emotion of loathing.

Soldato
FPS all over the place tonight, I didn't think they would turn this into ****, it seems I gave them too much credit.

Utterly **** game at this point. Shame there isn't much else around.

Caporegime
NVIDIA Vulkan Developer Beta Driver 443.09

New:
VK_EXT_custom_border_color
VK_EXT_private_data
VK_EXT_robustness2

Fixes:
Fixed a visual glitch with Vulkan applications when falling out of flipping on certain desktops such as GNOME [Linux]

Vulkan 1.2 Developer Beta Driver Downloads

Vulkan 1.2 support is available in Windows driver version 443.09 and Linux driver version 440.66.12. These drivers also contain other new features, performance enhancements and bug fixes for Vulkan developers and enthusiasts.

Download for Windows 10 (64-bit)
Download for Windows 8 and 7 (64-bit)

The previous drivers have been spot on for me, great in Modern Warfare & Warzone! - Available for RTX too, with Raytracing :)

Downloads and Release notes get from them here: https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

Soldato
What GPU & driver version?

EVGA 2080 ti XC Ultra, 445.87. GPU OC'd to +150 on the core, +1000 on memory with max power target, under water it peaks at around 50C after an hour of so of solid gaming. Ran OCCT last night for 3 hours whilst watching a film to confirm 100% sure my OC was stable and it came back with zero errors. It's been stable for a while now, even went to stock and some maps it was even worse.

Also running at 1440p on a 144hz monitor.

I see the post above has new test drivers, I'll give them a shot. When this game came out it ran like butter, not anymore :(

Soldato
EVGA 2080 ti XC Ultra, 445.87. GPU OC'd to +150 on the core, +1000 on memory with max power target, under water it peaks at around 50C after an hour of so of solid gaming. Ran OCCT last night for 3 hours whilst watching a film to confirm 100% sure my OC was stable and it came back with zero errors. It's been stable for a while now, even went to stock and some maps it was even worse.

Also running at 1440p on a 144hz monitor.

I see the post above has new test drivers, I'll give them a shot. When this game came out it ran like butter, not anymore :(

I'm using an EVGA 1080Ti, 445.78, stock settings. No issues. (3440x1440, max settings, RayTracing off)
I've got an EVGA 2080 ti XC Ultra arriving tomorrow so will let you know how I get on

Soldato
Apologies in advance if this has already been asked and if this isn't the correct forum.

I play COD on my Vega 56 with virtually all the graphic settings maxed. However, when playing, I notice there is a certain blurriness or softness to the image, especially in the distance when trying to pick people off.

I'm going to mess around later by turning off things like depth of field and motion blur to see if that helps but just wondering if others have observed the same thing and what settings they adjusted to improve.

Soldato
Apologies in advance if this has already been asked and if this isn't the correct forum.

I play COD on my Vega 56 with virtually all the graphic settings maxed. However, when playing, I notice there is a certain blurriness or softness to the image, especially in the distance when trying to pick people off.

I'm going to mess around later by turning off things like depth of field and motion blur to see if that helps but just wondering if others have observed the same thing and what settings they adjusted to improve.

It was doing that to me at one point with my RTX 2080 on max settings. I noticed though that sometimes the game defaults the resolution scale back down to 60% so you have to change it to 100% otherwise everything looks blurry so perhaps this could be the same problem for you?

You can change it in the in-game graphics menu. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom