Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Is it just me or does the 'Alpha prototype' Grau weapon with the purple trace fire seems much more powerful than when i created a custom Grau with exactly the same attachments? Someone was running it on Shoothouse and I picked it up a couple of times and it was deadly. I was doing crap then all of a sudden had a VTOL and was top of the scoreboard

They best not sell weapons that are purposely made stronger than if you customise them yourself. That would be total BS

Soldato
Meh, it was about £6 so bought it.
Not sure if it does more damage or not but looks nice and purple!! I'm a sucker yes, but it's only £6. Will have play around and compare it to a 'normal' custom modded gun

Associate
They best not sell weapons that are purposely made stronger than if you customise them yourself. That would be total BS

They already do in a way. Some of the blueprint barrels have more usable ironsights for example. Minor thing but if that means you can forgo an optic and pick up another recoil control attachment for example, that's a small advantage.

Soldato
I have purchased a couple of grau's the alpha one with purple bullets and that all white one that was on the store a week or so.

I use the meta load out on both and no difference on damage ... What I would say is depending on the distance you can really get blinded by the light with the purple bullets.... Mainly up close, in a map like shoothouse you will completely dazzle people so I suspect you did better because they did not fire back as much.
  • Monolithic Suppressor.
  • Tempus 26.4″ Archangel.
  • Commando Foregrip.
  • 60 Round Mags.
  • Tac Laser / or vlk scope

Soldato
They already do in a way. Some of the blueprint barrels have more usable ironsights for example. Minor thing but if that means you can forgo an optic and pick up another recoil control attachment for example, that's a small advantage.
Good point! e.g. the Fennec ironsight to tug. Stick the Grau Archangel Ironsight on it and it would be a beast with an extra attachment

Also good point on the distracting purple / coloured trace fire

Caporegime
Crazy cheating on this server just now! We was on this tower, and obviously this guy knew we was up there and launched not 1, not 2, not 3 or 4, but 5 Air Strikes on our location nearly killing us all!

Luckily we were inside, but upon jumping out the building all three of us were killed by headshot AT THE SAME TIME, by the same person :mad:

Soldato
Not sure if it's just me but after a good few games, I've not managed to get a kill in the past 5 games. It feels like people are seeing before I see them again or my shot don't register right.
I ended up rebooting the modem and router to see if it helps tomorrow.

Soldato
Not sure if it's just me but after a good few games, I've not managed to get a kill in the past 5 games. It feels like people are seeing before I see them again or my shot don't register right.
I ended up rebooting the modem and router to see if it helps tomorrow.
I had that once. Turned out to be issues with my ISP (Hyperoptic) Also had some random server disconnects mid game (MP not Warzone) but the people seeing you first thing is definate lag/isp related

Soldato
Tried to play solos last night, oh another patch! No big deal, I have fast internet. Every time trying to get into a game, server failed to connect. Reboot, load up again, failed to connect. Got into a lobby once only to be booted out again. Why the hell is the failure state quit to desktop!?

Ended up playing CSS instead. Was like running into a long lost friend.

Caporegime
Although this is a great game, mar'd by cheaters... I've got to say for company response, it's one of the worst i've seen! They never respond to anyone or talk to their community

ahhh.jpg

They've screwed over our squad again, we've always played as a four in every multiplayer game we've ever played!

Back
Top Bottom