Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I hope it doesn't switch either. I think it would probably ruin what it has left.

Activision must know that Cold War isn't as popular as MW for that reason.

They'll make a new sandbox and leave everything else the same.

The MW guns will stay as well, they can't kill them.

Soldato
Activision must know that Cold War isn't as popular as MW for that reason.

They'll make a new sandbox and leave everything else the same.

The MW guns will stay as well, they can't kill them.

Yeah surely they wouldn't do that. They would probably lose a good chunk of the player base.

Associate
Cheating is on the up again. Run into cheaters in probably 25%+ games.

Low level accounts Ground loot Aug, headshot team wipes.

I was starting to enjoy warzone this season after the ban wave but it’s just getting dull again.

It’s so prevalent now I question every time I’m killed. I’m also becoming increasingly suspicious that a lot of streamers are cheating, especially the new ones who have come out of nowhere!

Activision needs to sort this out.

I don’t agree with badboy beaman methods and clip cutting (as we have crazy moments that look unreal!) but who else is doing this.

It almost feels that cheating is becoming acceptable now.

Caporegime
Same comments as above

sinom olawale
31 minutes ago
call of duty is swamped with cheaters, I recently spent 50 pound on the game to be faced with cheaters in every single warzone lobby and its obvious after seeing Beaman's videos, sticky aim headshots/ body shots looking everywhere and anywhere on the map no positional play never missing a bullet it's tiresome. Brilliant game destroyed by its own community

Soldato
Cheating is on the up again. Run into cheaters in probably 25%+ games.

Low level accounts Ground loot Aug, headshot team wipes.

I was starting to enjoy warzone this season after the ban wave but it’s just getting dull again.

It’s so prevalent now I question every time I’m killed. I’m also becoming increasingly suspicious that a lot of streamers are cheating, especially the new ones who have come out of nowhere!

Activision needs to sort this out.

I don’t agree with badboy beaman methods and clip cutting (as we have crazy moments that look unreal!) but who else is doing this.

It almost feels that cheating is becoming acceptable now.

Switch to playing on a controller, the M+K lobbies are a hell hole of hackers and neck beards who have nothing better to do than play warzone 24/7.

Switched to controller and I'm not getting put in the sweaty lobbies where everyone is constantly pushing you anymore.

Caporegime
Switch to playing on a controller, the M+K lobbies are a hell hole of hackers and neck beards who have nothing better to do than play warzone 24/7.
Switched to controller and I'm not getting put in the sweaty lobbies where everyone is constantly pushing you anymore.

Unless they are using a Cronus Zen

Soldato
Unless they are using a Cronus Zen

Those guys will be in the sweaty lobbies. That's the best thing about SBMM I suppose, if you have good stats, even if they're artificially inflated with devices or hacks you'll be matched with people of equalish stats who are either very good or the same as you.

Associate
Anyone else had issues with XP tokens this season? I haven't used any earned from the battlepass yet despite saying XP tokens available on the menu, it remains grayed out and unselectable.

Soldato
Anyone else had issues with XP tokens this season? I haven't used any earned from the battlepass yet despite saying XP tokens available on the menu, it remains grayed out and unselectable.

Yep, happens to me all the time. Occasionally it will work but not the majority of the time.

Associate
Do we really need to wait until next month for them to nuke the map?
Praying for an anti cheat.. love being ghosted and someone pops a dead silence to execute me.

Someone said earlier that they were enjoying the start of this season, after the ban wave! As was I and the guys I play with.. now its an effort again.

Soldato

Yep, happens to me all the time. Occasionally it will work but not the majority of the time.

Once you get in to a queue the “view tokens” button will appear so you can quickly activate one.

Soldato
Ive been playing for about 2hrs this morning and ive seen around 5-6 cheaters. Almost every other death comes from someone snapping to the head or somehow knowing exactly where you are and also prefiring in that exact location.

I really like the game but its in a sad state right now and the cheaters are just ruining the experience for me especially in solos.

Soldato
Just sent some cheating scum bags over to BBB https://twitter.com/exzachtt/status/1370099324437286922 , love how he tracks the player through the Window, also a streamer !

Here's another suspicious player https://twitter.com/pezza_55 , snapping on to targets, going after targets not on UAV or Heart Monitor! https://twitter.com/pezza_55/status/1317927470566432770 0.52 , how did he see and shoot him in the gas, laser beamed too?

Sorry mate, neither of these people are cheating IMO

Soldato
You've got to be joking :confused::confused::D:D:D

They clearly are!

Not joking. Compare and contrast it to the YouTube video you posted and it's very different.

Have you never used an M4 before? It's a laser beam with some of the easiest to control recoil in the game.

Exzachtt knows where people are because he can hear them. Video compression always makes the gas look thicker than it does in game. etc etc etc

Try watching this: (he's not hacking)

Caporegime
Not joking. Compare and contrast it to the YouTube video you posted and it's very different.

Problem is matey, he could well be cheating, there are so so many people cheating now some are very good at hiding it, while great players are being called out as suss. Would have to agree to disagree on this one! ( Had a lot of player banned from cheating reports in my game, so I must be doing something right lol )

Soldato
Problem is matey, he could well be cheating, there are so so many people cheating now some are very good at hiding it, while great players are being called out as suss. Would have to agree to disagree on this one! ( Had a lot of player banned from cheating reports in my game, so I must be doing something right lol )

Sure, but just like always high skilled players get lumped in with cheaters.

Neither of the clips you posted scream hacking to me, all of the information is available to determine where opposing players are in this clip:

https://twitter.com/exzachtt/status/1370099324437286922

First footsteps, glass smashing and door hitting can be heard clearly

Then at the end the last player is hard shooting someone else before downing with the AUG (Which is broken from a TTK and damage drop off point of view at the moment)

Back
Top Bottom