Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
People can hack all they want, like yesterday someone who sniped me with a headshot from a chopper downing me. My teammate had a Cigma so roasted it our the air getting a team wipe :D

Associate
I loaded up and it did the maintenance thing, then when I had finished waiting in the queue it said you need to restart to update, eh! so back into the queue I went, yeah right to the back!

Soldato
Has "sweaty players" now been re-purposed to mean "someone that is better at this game than me?"

My friends were saying it all night last night every time they got killed.

In reality they're just not as good as the person that beat them....

Perhaps it's driven by incorrect expectations for what Warzone is. It's a first person shooter, not a "wander around Verdansk occasionally shooting a person that's standing still"

Soldato
Has "sweaty players" now been re-purposed to mean "someone that is better at this game than me?"

My friends were saying it all night last night every time they got killed.

In reality they're just not as good as the person that beat them....

Perhaps it's driven by incorrect expectations for what Warzone is. It's a first person shooter, not a "wander around Verdansk occasionally shooting a person that's standing still"
Exactly, same with my friends. “Zero recoil, hackers, campers, slide jumpers” etc etc.
Then when I watch them play they are just slow as hell and cant aim for **** :rolleyes::o

Soldato
Maybe we should play together :D
I only play for fun so shouldnt complain. We usually do things like not buy each other back and spend money on UAVs instead if mates are annoying us. One game we were at hospital and a friend dropped his sniper to take down a chopper with an Cigma, I threw his sniper off hospital roof which he wasnt happy about :D
Another thing is no one wanting to pick up any munitions or armour boxes or get a loadout if they have stopping power round... as soon as they are dropped, you know someone is robbing them

Soldato
I only play for fun so shouldnt complain. We usually do things like not buy each other back and spend money on UAVs instead if mates are annoying us. One game we were at hospital and a friend dropped his sniper to take down a chopper with an Cigma, I threw his sniper off hospital roof which he wasnt happy about :D
Another thing is no one wanting to pick up any munitions or armour boxes or get a loadout if they have stopping power round... as soon as they are dropped, you know someone is robbing them

A good one to do is get a mate in a car and drive it out of bounds jumping just before the line

Soldato
A good one to do is get a mate in a car and drive it out of bounds jumping just before the line
:D Ill try that one too. Another is a chopper into tree / wall / building and bail at the last second. Sqaud death leaving them all to watch you. Bonus here is you can go down to take all their dropped ammo, weapons etc.

Back
Top Bottom