Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
currently hitting a bug at the minute, not sure if it was the last game patch thats introduced it or drivers but if i go full screen i get locked at 10fps lol and if i go ffull borderless i get 20fps and all other options are the same but apparently windowed mode gets my frames back to how they should be
really strange bug.

Caporegime
currently hitting a bug at the minute, not sure if it was the last game patch thats introduced it or drivers but if i go full screen i get locked at 10fps lol and if i go ffull borderless i get 20fps and all other options are the same but apparently windowed mode gets my frames back to how they should be
really strange bug.
Very strange. Haven’t seen that one before.

Caporegime
PC’s so good though. I literally sit next to my brother on the same desk, me on PC, him on PS4 pro, and the graphics differences are insane. His looks like a blurry mess compared to mine. He’s genuinely thinking about buying himself a PC :D

Although my brother, who is an extremely high level player, is constantly moaning about the maps. Reckons they’re crap and too enclosed and camp happy. I think they’re alright myself.

Last edited:
Caporegime
PC’s so good though. I literally sit next to my brother on the same desk, me on PC, him on PS4 pro, and the graphics differences are insane. His looks like a blurry mess compared to mine. He’s genuinely thinking about buying himself a PC :D

Although my brother, who is an extremely high level player, is constantly moaning about the maps. Reckons they’re crap and too enclosed and camp happy. I think they’re alright myself.

im gunna say this. at first i was the same its a camping mess. the more you play learn the map it can be fun. you just gotta dial back the quickening feeling and charging round or you gunna get mopped up.

the shotguns are so op its not even funny ! it is but they need nerfing lol. also the shields.:D

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Liking the maps a little better now I’ve played them a bit more.

Best thing is with a mild OC I’m playing at 4K/60 with RTX on in MP, everything maxed out.

Considering the last COD I bought was on the PS4 Pro, it’s like a breath of fresh air. :D

P.S. Even handicapping myself with a controller but I don’t care. Works best for me from the sofa.

Soldato
Not gonna lie, that campaign was very mediocre, with the embassy mission being one of the worst missions I've played in a long time.

It didn't have the big 'oh ****!' moment like MW1 with the nuke, MW2 with the betrayal, BO1 with the Reznov reveal, BO2 with the various betrayals, reveals and other ending affecting moments.

Soldato
Not gonna lie, that campaign was very mediocre, with the embassy mission being one of the worst missions I've played in a long time.

It didn't have the big 'oh ****!' moment like MW1 with the nuke, MW2 with the betrayal, BO1 with the Reznov reveal, BO2 with the various betrayals, reveals and other ending affecting moments.
What :confused::eek: Just goes to show you can't please everyone no matter how good something is. Widely regarded as an excellent SP through media circles, gamers alike and also shared by myself. It's absolutely brilliant, stunning looking with some really sensitive moments in there.

On another note. Another update today, I can't seem to find any patch notes though, even on their website.

Associate
im only playing campaign atm but getting loads of stuttering in the cut scenes, the actual game runs fine ?

Me to but someone a few pages back said this is because it plays the cut scene and loads the next level at the same time. Could try it on an SSD see if that makes a difference I guess?

Associate
Me to but someone a few pages back said this is because it plays the cut scene and loads the next level at the same time. Could try it on an SSD see if that makes a difference I guess?

I get a lot of stuttering in the cutscenes aswell, and I run the game off an SSD.
Possibly due to the 100% cpu usage, I don't really bother checking in the cutscenes. I know the priority is set to normal though, so not sure what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom