Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Turn off Raytracing not really needed in Multiplayer, neither is Depth of Field, put Shadow Map Resolution to Medium, turn off Ambient Occlusion as you don't want darker areas with some of those dodgy skin users! Screen space reflection turn that down, you'll not notice the difference in reflections to be honest other than again hurting frame rates slightly.

Nice one cheers, Il apply these settings tomorrow morning when i get chance to play hopefully they'll free up some fps :)

What about Nvidia Reflex?

Caporegime
Nice one cheers, Il apply these settings tomorrow morning when i get chance to play hopefully they'll free up some fps :)

What about Nvidia Reflex?

Nvidia reflex I have on Enabled + BOOST!

Oh and if you DLSS on Quality you'll get even more Frame Rates, but I would then recommend using Geforce Experience + Sharpen Filters to make the game look even better ( just a few frames less with this )

Soldato
I love the extra frame rates with DLSS, but the blurring of the game is naff with the current iteration of it! Hence using Geforce Experience Sharpen Filters

How do i get rid of any sort of blur? i hate it!

Defiantly going to play with those filters you mentioned, anything to give a clear more crisp picture.

Soldato
Any AA on Warzone = Blur and DLSS in this game has no sharpening as far as can I see so it's even more blurry. You can offset it with NV filters but they come with an FPS hit (Try the Detail one for example). Just turn some settings down (or test DLSS) and make sure you can see the GPU and CPU time. This game may need some tweaking to CPU/RAM if CPU time is the limiting factor.

Soldato
Now playing 4K 144Hz and it’s glorious, IPS panel too so the colours are lovely.
Been on ultrawide (3440x1440) IPS, Gsync, 100Hz for a while now and it does look great. You must have a monster of a GPU to run 4k 144Hz/fps, does a 3090 even pump out enough frames to cope with 4k? (i.e. constant 144fps)
I have my FPS capped at 97 and it never drops below that on 100Hz / 3440x1440 apart from the menu and initial plane drop

Funny how all these "TOP" streamers have never seen a lan event in their life's..

All the biggest streamers should be invited to a LAN party supplied with exact PCs / consoles / game pads there already. No doubt no-one would show and there would be some poor excuses

Soldato
Been on ultrawide (3440x1440) IPS, Gsync, 100Hz for a while now and it does look great. You must have a monster of a GPU to run 4k 144Hz/fps, does a 3090 even pump out enough frames to cope with 4k? (i.e. constant 144fps)
I have my FPS capped at 97 and it never drops below that on 100Hz / 3440x1440 apart from the menu and initial plane drop

All the biggest streamers should be invited to a LAN party supplied with exact PCs / consoles / game pads there already. No doubt no-one would show and there would be some poor excuses
I have an asus strix 3090 and it keeps it at 144 most of the time unless I’m in heavily populated areas with a lot going on and then it’ll drop down to around 110 but mostly just running around it’ll stay at 144.

I’ve got the M32U so it’s 4K @32”, I did have a 34” ultra wide before but prefer the extra detail you get with 4K rather than 3440x1440 but yeah 3440 does look great, especially in those games that utilise it really well such as Alien isolation etc.

Did you check out the glacier build in the cod store?

Soldato
How are people running around with amazing guns seconds into the BR game. Guns firing purple tracing bullets etc....?
Last few days, mate and I are landing and dying in seconds.
We were doing ok, but now it's frustrating.

Soldato
They either use tools to unlock them or pay someone..

Think he's referring to the fact that seconds after landing they have their loadouts.
I got done earlier in 2 seperate games within 2 mins of landing by guys carrying masterworks weapons, they clearly had their loadouts either before they landed or just after.

They can only be cheating to get them that early.

Back
Top Bottom