Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Came home from work, was looking forward to playing a game that cost £50...

Can't even play.

What a great company Blizzard is...servers must be down.

It says estimated wait = less then 1 minute...then 10 minutes later I'm still waiting.

I got on once but then it wouldn't launch the game, so started the Blizzard launcher again and it won't login at all now.

Associate
I loved a lot of the campaign, especially the SAS missions with some classic Price moments. Some of the missions also had a lot of variety, they definitely tried hard to make it a classic style MW campaign. I thought the graphics were great with even the RTX effects which were subtle but did add to the experience.

Some missions were somewhat harrowing but actually forced me to think about the victims of war than other CoD games have, overall, I really enjoyed the campaign. Only played a couple of coop missions but managed to complete one and really enjoyed that too. I don't tend to bother with competitive but I might even check that out as well.

As the free game and incentive to upgrade with my 2070 Super I've been more than happy with it.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Deselected S&D from my playlist out of frustration.

Fed up of people not arming/disarming the bomb and just worrying about their KDR or killstreaks instead, even when other team members are swearing at them to get on with it.

Associate
Can't even play. Game is so sluggish and the mouse movements feel like dragging through syrup. This game really is not optimised, plus it keeps closing to desktop every 5-10 mins

Soldato
guys, I asked ages ago but no response. Where is the keybind in the menu to change seat in vehicle? I can't see it anywhere, whenever I jump in to a vehicle it says "hold crouch to change seat" (Unbounded)...I've crouch/prone on CTRL (tap and hold respective) It's doing my melon in. :mad:

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Can't even play. Game is so sluggish and the mouse movements feel like dragging through syrup. This game really is not optimised, plus it keeps closing to desktop every 5-10 mins

Sounds like you have problems with your PC rather than the game. Not got any of those issues.

Back
Top Bottom