Call of Duty WWII (CoD 2017?)

Associate
Anyone else finding the update taking ages? I didn't get a chance to download it yesterday. I installed COD this morning but can't play it as the 9gb update is going to take 8 hours to complete :|

Associate
Can you keep stats private in this game? I ask because if all stats are public only, players just tend to not play the objective and just play in TDM mode even when not playing TDM.

Soldato
Can you keep stats private in this game? I ask because if all stats are public only, players just tend to not play the objective and just play in TDM mode even when not playing TDM.

I don't know the answer, but as Domination is about the only mode that actually finds a game, I know that it should be renamed TDM based on the way people play it...

Associate
MP servers seem totally borked, at least on PS4 tonight. Got one game of Kill Confirmed before giving up and going back to Wolfenstein. Takes forever to find a match.

Associate
When you put this game up against the graphics of gears of war 4 you can see how dated the multiplayer gameplay in comparison to other Xbox one games, this was a rush job. But still it’s good be back to boots on the ground.

Soldato
I’d hardly call a three year dev cycle a rush, but other wise, yes the game is a joke on the graphics department.

To be fair, I have moaned in this thread about the MP, however I've just played the campaign this morning, felt very band of brothers, the gameplay was solid (although its all been done before, nothing really "new) and the graphics seemed a step up compared to MP.

Feels like 2 WW2 games stitched together.

As someone one Reddit pointed out, the inclusion of headquaters means you need to load the full HQ map, every time you exit the current game, hence the lobbies are slow to turnaround the maps, as for the reason it takes so long to get into a lobby, no idea - unacceptable in a MP focused title

Associate
They probably daren't put it on a new engine for fear of backlash from people saying it 'feels different'.

I saw some streams on it and it looks really drab and just a bit better than PS3s WAW was. Better textures maybe.

It seems to be missing something that WAW had, can't put my finger on it. I'd like it for the SP but I don't think I could stand more than 10 minutes on the multiplayer nowadays, on the beta I just constantly got shot in the back. My old reflexes can't hack it maybe. BF speed is ok for me ;)

Man of Honour
This is growing on me, campaign seems good, much as expected but now I'm getting better weapons I'm enjoying MP as well, some decent maps but I wish it was quicker to connect and join a game.
Its certainly whet my WW2 appetite again after a long time off FPS wise but I can't help but wonder what a WW2 version of Battlefield One would be like, I mean it has to be coming doesn't it.....

Back
Top Bottom