Call of Duty WWII (CoD 2017?)

Soldato
The servers are driving me mad and so is the matchmaking.

12/12 in lobby, nothing happening waiting for a few minutes then 2 people leave and the countdown starts then stops as there's not enough people.
surely it shouldn't be this to get into a game...

until they fix these problems I shall reserve judgement

Associate
Ok, played this a few times now. Initial thoughts I was unimpressed with it as a whole, hadn't enjoyed the campaign and couldn't get onto multiplayer to even give it a legitimate verdict.

Yesterday I managed to get a few hours and actually I'm beginning to enjoy it, story is ok but it's the same on the rails stuff as other CODs. The multiplayer however is nothing new to what we've come to expect of COD multiplayer, maps are fun but I'm particularly loving the War mode and think that is what will keep me coming back for more.

So all in all, yes I would buy again but would probably wait for the price to come down a little.

Soldato
Played a few games last night. Core is unplayable for me again. Went 3-12 in my first game and then 3-5 in my second before I quit. Constantly shooting people and then getting insta-killed. Watching killcams it shows me not even hitting them even though I'd got hitmarkers on my screen. Tried some Hardcore and went 14-8 in the one game I played. So yet another COD where I'll just be playing HC.

Associate
I have now completed single player, really enjoyed the story.

Multiplayer; I play hardcore TDM, I think the maps are brilliant, the big train maps one of my favourites, and the one on the warship.

Around level 30 now online, and this is the first CoD in a while I have wanted to finish work and go play straight away again :)

Soldato
I've not played a CoD game since MW2 but is this kind of semi laggy MP usual for the series?

Everyone seems to have full 'Green' connections on the scoreboard but some people are definitively a bit laggy. There are situations where I start shooting first and I'm still the one getting dropped. The kill-cams seems to not even showing me not shooting in some situations too. I've had times too where I've gotten the drop on someone started shooting only for them to turn around and kill me, it's really infuriating at times.

Soldato
I've not played a CoD game since MW2 but is this kind of semi laggy MP usual for the series?

Everyone seems to have full 'Green' connections on the scoreboard but some people are definitively a bit laggy. There are situations where I start shooting first and I'm still the one getting dropped. The kill-cams seems to not even showing me not shooting in some situations too. I've had times too where I've gotten the drop on someone started shooting only for them to turn around and kill me, it's really infuriating at times.

See my post above :p It's standard for COD. Try Hardcore.

Associate

I had this issue but I did have moderate Nat Type, adjusted it now and have been getting a steady KDR now.

Soldato
Ha cheers guys, I might have to give HC a try.

I did check my NAT and it's set to Open, I never have issues with Destiny2 either. Hopefully it's just launch niggles and it'll be fine by the end of the week as I'm away for work anyway then I'll be back for more wanting to throw pad at TV CoD fuelled rage. :p

Associate
Does the SP have any CoD 2 moments where you get to decide what way to go (stuff like deciding on the objective to go for first and working your way to the other one from different angles etc). Also, any British troops in it or all US?

Associate
Personally I really like it, coudldn't get off it yesterday, once you unlock a few bits, starting to kick ass, PPSH drum mag and type 100 seems to be best SMG so far, going through unlocking all guns and attachments, completed gease, type 100 ppsh, moved to Waffle that gun is awful my scores dipped considerably using that, it just has no range, strange recoil but fast fire which is only good 2 foot away so keep losing mid range gun fights.

Using the divisions is decent, for re spawn modes I'm using airborne you can run around like a madman, fast sprinting, climbing etc.

Add me on xbox live if you like Hitman 47

Associate
I got shot in the back 3 times by the same player whilst respawing - I guess some things never change..

Looking forward to campaign, Iv heard its good.

But I won’t be hitting multiplayer like I did in the good old days.. it feels like getting back with an ex several years later, only to realise you’ve outgrown her immature behaviour and can’t smack her around like you used too.

Back
Top Bottom