Calling all ninjas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ImMrChris said:
BikiniNinja.jpg

F T W !! no contest :D

as Holly35's pic doesnt show up for me, i have to agree -- Blackstars cute 17 year old ninja is very erm -- oh its really hot in here , where was i?

oh yes ninjas!

yes a nice ninja picture.

well done keep up the good work with the flash powder and stuff.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Feek said:
I'm a late visitor to this thread and don't have a camera handy, but I don't do my picture on the forums anyway. There are some great poses in this thread :D

Kitchster_uk - Great to see a bottle of Monty Python's Holy Ail there ;)

Blackstar - I'm a bit confused. You said you were wearing a bikini because you were going out in a backless frock. Mrs Feek has some backless tops and I've had a look at them to check. I don't understand how a bright pink strap around your neck would actually not be visible when you're wearing a backless outfit. And a bikini top isn't really going to absorb much bounce is it (to test this, I got Mrs. Feek to wear a bikini top and jump up and down a bit for me). Surely you'd be better off wearing a bra which is actually designed to go with a backless top than a bright pink 'look at me' type bikini?

K.

Mrs. Feek sounds like an understanding lady. i cant imagine i could ever get Ms. Sic to ever do that!

Soldato
Blackstar said:
Nah my little sister has bigger norks than me and i want the attention /sarcasm

I might do a gallery if i get bored later but i think the white one is through in Glasgow...

Pics of the sister needed tbh! In fact, pics of the two of you together :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom