Camskill

Caporegime
think its interlink.

But its been a while since i last needed a tyre. Definately not UPS / DHL / Parcelforce / DPD / Citylink

The label was blue and white, hence my interlink suggestion.

Soldato
OP
Yup, I ordered some about 1-2 months back and they came with Citylink, my driver even made a joke that he could have sold my new tyres about 3 times en-route to me that day

What a bonus :D

Citylink would be convenient, I'm doubting anyone will be here to receive them so need somewhere near for collection.

Permabanned
Get them delivered to work? If they do use Citylink, you can attach a note asking them to leave with a neighbour or round the side or similar. You could even have them delivered to your place of fitting.

Soldato
Just got some nice hankook rs2 from them.

Hopefully all goes well and they arrive on tues. Guy was good to chat to on the phone and knew his tyres.

Soldato
OP
Get them delivered to work? If they do use Citylink, you can attach a note asking them to leave with a neighbour or round the side or similar. You could even have them delivered to your place of fitting.
I'm just moving off to Uni, and doubt anyone will be at home. Do CityLink normally take notice of those notes? Plenty seem to just ignore them.

Ask your tyre fitter if they can pricematch your price, would be worth the less hassle if they can
A friend's Dad will be fitting them, so no luck on that one. It's not too much hassle anyway :)

Permabanned
Ad, what size have you gone for? I notice camskill don't seem to stock 195/55/15.

Lethal: No idea what Citylink will be like where you are, I have the pleasure of being good friends with the local depot manager here, so I generally make my requests over the phone. Your best bet is to speak to camskill about it, or like I said - get them delivered to the place where you intend on getting them fitted.

Soldato
OP
Lethal: No idea what Citylink will be like where you are, I have the pleasure of being good friends with the local depot manager here, so I generally make my requests over the phone. Your best bet is to speak to camskill about it, or like I said - get them delivered to the place where you intend on getting them fitted.

Yeah probably a good bet, he's at his garage most of the day so should be alright. Thanks :)

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Bugger wish they used parcelforce I'm just about to order a set from them and nowhere safe to leave round my house and my neighbours aren't fond of me because of all my mates with loud cars visiting :(

Back
Top Bottom