Can anyone recommend a good dual or triple monitor arm setup that will support an ultrawide?

Associate
My new screen that will sit front and centre will be the LG 34GK950F 34" ultrawide so it'll need to be a mount that can handle a screen that horizontally large.

My secondary screen (for movies, browsing, code work etc) is an Acer ET322QK / UM.JE2EE.013 32" 4k 60hz screen that I'll definitely be keeping.

My third screen which is my current main screen is a Benq XL2730Z 27" which I may sell or may just stick on another arm somewhere vertical ;)

So really the question is will I need multiple arms (or some kind of super triple monster arm device) if I want the ultrawide in the center at the bottom, the Benq screen potentially up somewhere high and the Acer either off to the side of the main monitor or also somewhere up high. Three screens seems overkill but I find it really useful for coding work when also watching a movie.

Thanks for any advice guys

EDIT: All 3 monitors have 100mm VESA mounts and its a large sturdy desk so it'll be a desk mounted arm not wall.

Last edited:
Associate
Gotta agree with quartz. Single arms are most likely the only way forward. Hell even some of the cheaper single arms might struggle with the weight of the bigger monitors. My x34 was too heavy for a peerless single arm that has held a 34 inch ultrawide from aoc so I think 34inch monitors are right at the top end for weight in these sort of things. (An ergotron mx desk mount managed it though)

Associate
OP
Hmm after looking around at the arms and their low weight / size limits starting to wonder now if its worth 'arming' the ultrawide anyway and if i should just arm the other two and stick them above the ultrawide

Associate
I would only ever use a single monitor arms due to the weight of 30"+ monitors.
For my Dell 34", I've been using the Ergotron MX Desk Mount for just over a year and it's been very sturdy and holds the screen perfectly.

Associate
OP
Well after some consideration I'm going to try the FLEXIMOUNTS F6 full Motion arm as its about a third of the cost of other arms and supports up to 9KG. There's also someone who has commented and mentions that it works great for his X34 ultrawide. Thanks for the advice all.

Associate
I have my Samsung 34" Cf791 on a Mounting dream monitor arm. Its rated upto 27kg and takes the monitors weight easily.
It comes with everything you need to mount monitors of all sizes and for the money it can't be beaten imo.
got it for 20 quid from the forest

Associate
Well after some consideration I'm going to try the FLEXIMOUNTS F6 full Motion arm as its about a third of the cost of other arms and supports up to 9KG. There's also someone who has commented and mentions that it works great for his X34 ultrawide. Thanks for the advice all.

How did you find this, is it any good? I'm looking to buy one.

Associate
Even on a twin arm with 24's it sagged, i went with individual poles for each monitor ( duronic). Also allowed me to mount the monitors further back as the arms weren't protruding out the back. About £20 a pole with vesa mount

Back
Top Bottom