Can MSN/MSN Live do this?

Soldato
miranda.jpg

As in pic. Basically miranda there using a 'last seen' extension which tells me when user x was last online - both on a contact card, and by right clicking the user's nick bringing up the context menu.

This is now the only reason why I still use Miranda for IM use. Now that msn live supports offline messages, I can stop using icq at last and I'd like to switch to msn but I've no idea how to get that last seen functionality into msn. Anyone know if there's any mods that can do that?

Soldato
Evil-Penguin said:
Is Messenger discovery compatible with 8.0?
Only if your connected to your router by a wire, my computer thats wired to the router works fine with messenger discovery, with my laptop on wireless its up and down all the time. (Could just be that my router's crap though :\).

Edit : It will also only work with 8 if your an invited user rather than using the work around proxies.

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
Only if your connected to your router by a wire, my computer thats wired to the router works fine with messenger discovery, with my laptop on wireless its up and down all the time. (Could just be that my router's crap though :\).

Edit : It will also only work with 8 if your an invited user rather than using the work around proxies.

I've been invited but have a wireless router :( Might still give it a go though if theres a chance it'll work.

Back
Top Bottom