1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can Prison Architect run on IGP?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by ExoMale, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ExoMale

Mobster

might be odd question, but i got the game over the weekend and these are quite addictive games ha, anyways installed it on to my aspire one d250 and while it runs its basically none playable, the old igp of the atom isnt supported amongst the other weak points, but steam doesnt state igp at all?

im after a new laptop anyways, but i would like to play this game now ive got it.

2. PiKe

Capodecina

Ryzen based laptops have a decent IGP.

Compared to Intel anyway.

3. rhysduck

Soldato

You've got no chance running it on the Aspire One as you've seen.

Any relatively new laptop with IGP should run it. You'll need a decent processor though..

4. ExoMale

Mobster

thanks for reply.

yeah no doubt the ryzen laptops will have good performance, but i wont be looking anything near £200 nevermind over £300, spent alot upgrading my pc, i was just curious about igp all together as the specs suggest dedicated cards even if they are years old.

yeah i was looking at an i3/i5 or an older apu of some kind, i see a lot of the older ivy/sandy bridge processors, but dont really want older than intel 4000, i might get lucky with a basic dedicated card laptop for a good price, but its not my focus, i just need something faster.