Can you be successful without GCSE'S

Associate
If you're willing to work hard then gcse's and qualifications are worth jack. Start your own business and tell anyone who doubts you to go fiddle with themselves. If you fail just keep working and try again.

Recently I've met a ton of under 30 year olds who have hardly any qualifications yet earn 6-7 figures per year.

We are currently living in a time where there has never been more opportunity to be successful.

Soldato
I posted this in another thread. It still applies:

You can still have a good paying job without GCSEs but you must have a good plan and stick at it. Alan Sugar doesn't have any GCSEs and started his empire when he was very young.
However, from what I have seen, nowadays people without GCSEs lack the imagination to take them to a decent career path.

That may well be true, but I bet very few at the top of his employment have zero qualifications.

I think everyone should at least seek to obtain basic passes in a few subjects at GCSes, then 'setup their own empire'.

In answer to the OP, yes you can be, but it is very unlikely, either way you'll most likely want to be starting a business from scratch and running it on your own to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom