Can you tell whether someone of the same sex is good looking?

Soldato
Yeah of course :)
If I thought a girl was very attractive I'd most probably say it to the person I was with. All my girl friends in uni are absolutely beautiful :)

Boys can so tell if another boy is as well: if they say they can't then they're not secure about their sexuality!

Soldato
Jenjey said:
If I thought a girl was very attractive I'd most probably say it to the person I was with.....

Boys can so tell if another boy is as well: if they say they can't then they're not secure about their sexuality!
Hmm, I wouldn't go that far. I can distinguish between a good looking bloke and a not so good looking one, but I dont have the objectivity to say 'he's better looking than him', where as girls can (and normally call it right).

I would never say that a bloke is attractive, and I'm most certainly secure with my sexuality :p

Soldato
I wouldn't openly say it either, its not that I am insecure as much that others are and would probably throw me in a ditch covered in petrol on fire.

Soldato
Whilst watching the England match, I concluded that I am in no way perplexed as to why women find Michael Owen attractive.

In addition, during a random "if you had to" chat with my mates I said that (should I have to do something with a guy), Jon Bongiovi would keep it nice and clean and hygneic.

Soldato
Balddog said:
How can you say that?

Football players come in all shapes and sizes and all types of faces...
There's not many footballers I've seen that I'd say were good looking is all.
Seen much better looking guys out and about than their mugs plastered all over my magazines :mad:

Soldato
Pickers said:
Stop buying heat then :rolleyes: :D

N.B: or whatever the current pop culture mag fad is
No way! Grazia and new woman (and every single other girly mag) keep me happy. I don't have a tv in uni so I need gossip somehow!
I really don't want a pull out poster of david beckham taking up space though, grr!

Back
Top Bottom