Canon printer range

Associate
I am thinking of buying one of the Canon printers - do they come with the various cartridges?

If not, which cartridges do I need?

Soldato
I think most printers come already equipped with the cartridges already installed. Infact a friend of mine who prints all the time just simply buys a new printer everytime the inks run out because the cartridges work out much more than a printer off the shelf with inks costs - odd I know but there you go!! ;)

Get the added bonus of a brand new shiny printer everytime also :) Not a bad idea!

Associate
All Canon printers come with the cartridges. Which one are you getting?

I have the i950 & Pixma MP780, both are excellent printers although the Vista drivers are a little iffy. Canon replacement cartridges are reasonable priced too.

Soldato
Replacing the printer each time is fine for the lower end pieces of kit - not so much so when you buy something further up the line.
I've owned a Canon iP5200R for a few months now.
Not the cheapest however I did want Ethernet (and this one has wireless too).
It came with a full compliment of cartridges and the replacements are very reasonable - also as it takes 5 cartridges you only have to replace the empty one.

Printing quality is amazing - we printed out pictures from our wedding.
The quality and detail on the wedding dress is amazing - wedding dresses are a great test due to their "whiteness".

Caporegime
stoofa said:
Printing quality is amazing - we printed out pictures from our wedding.
The quality and detail on the wedding dress is amazing - wedding dresses are a great test due to their "whiteness".

That will be the Daz ....... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom