Canon SX210?

Associate
I'm considering a last minute purchase of a portable camera for skiing, and this seems like a good option (although I have read that the flash pops up all the time and its not something with an "off" option??)

Anyway, anyone got one? think its a decent choice? (I love the idea that its got Av, Tv & M modes ;))

Associate
Weird... I'm in exactly the same position, and have been looking at the same camera! I can't decide between the SX210 IS or the Panasonic Lumix TZ10. Both similar price range, and have similar features (though the Lumix has GPS and a better sensor).

I have 2 weeks to decide. Gah!

Soldato
Weird... I'm in exactly the same position, and have been looking at the same camera! I can't decide between the SX210 IS or the Panasonic Lumix TZ10. Both similar price range, and have similar features (though the Lumix has GPS and a better sensor).

I have 2 weeks to decide. Gah!

get the canon sx 120 IS for £99 from the high street catalogue store , bloody brilliant got one last week and i love it 107 pics on 2 crappy AA batteries put some 2000Mah nimh in there and already snapped up over 150 shots.

Soldato
I bought my mum an SX210 for xmas. I've not seen the pics it produces but having played around in the menus and of course with the camera itself, I'd say go for it.
The zoom control is a bit odd but the rest of the camera is fine with a good range of settings to play with.

Back
Top Bottom