Can't find a jacket to go with brown chinos

Permabanned
:D

It's the versatility of a blazer though, one day you're at an Alan Partridge convention, the next your showing the Kenyans that giraffes and sartorial elegance do go together.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8025/201210031512231.jpg[IMG]

In semi-seriousness though a very interesting, impressive and now dead friend of my father's once said to me, it doesn't matter where he is in the world as long as an Englishman has a blazer he can never be under or over dressed.[/QUOTE]

You look like the type of glorious old English soak who is never more than a few yards from an ice cold G&T and a crisply-folded copy of The Telegraph.

Man of Honour
I do very much enjoy gin, I was on the Tom Collins last night as it goes (and Armagnac and red wine) and yes I would take the telegraph if I were to read a paper ;) I am equally happy in a hoody and trainers but you have to dress to match the occasion! I was with the giraffe for work as it happens.

Man of Honour
The guy in those photos is not 37??

Am I missing a injoke.

No, you are just being a ****.

20121102162449.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
:D

It's the versatility of a blazer though, one day you're at an Alan Partridge convention, the next your showing the Kenyans that giraffes and sartorial elegance do go together.

201210031512231.jpg

In semi-seriousness though a very interesting, impressive and now dead friend of my father's once said to me, it doesn't matter where he is in the world as long as an Englishman has a blazer he can never be under or over dressed.

brother knows how to rock out. respeck

B@

Soldato
Don't listen to them Skidder, you got barely any wrinkles, their just jealous that you actually dress your age. I personally think 40 year old men who dress like their 16 look like a joke. At least you're not afraid to embrace your age and you even pull it off!

Permabanned
I do very much enjoy gin, I was on the Tom Collins last night as it goes (and Armagnac and red wine) and yes I would take the telegraph if I were to read a paper ;) I am equally happy in a hoody and trainers but you have to dress to match the occasion! I was with the giraffe for work as it happens.

What a gent. :D

Man of Honour
Don't listen to them Skidder, you got barely any wrinkles, their just jealous that you actually dress your age. I personally think 40 year old men who dress like their 16 look like a joke. At least you're not afraid to embrace your age and you even pull it off!

Thank you but don't worry about me, I am thankfully not just a very beautiful man I'm also pretty self assured. :p

Back
Top Bottom