Cant fit graphics card into 011D XL

Associate
OP
aye, vert mount is probably the only option unless ek do a similar fitting to the bitspower one but he'll definitely have to lose something from the bottom set up. seems massive over kill rad and fan setup unless op is trying to cool something extremely 'exotic' - would a 9900ks for example @ 5.2 or whatever it can do even need that kind of cooling or threadripper maybe? i'm seeing a 360 slim rad at the top, a 240 slim on the side and a 360 think at the bottom - that's bonkers levels of cooling :p

It’s an Overclocked 3950x at 4.4 all cores, however I built the system with upgrading to a 32 core threadripper in mind as I may upgrade to that later.

Associate
OP
It’s an Overclocked 3950x at 4.4 all cores, however I built the system with upgrading to a 32 core threadripper in mind as I may upgrade to that later.
Oh and those radiators in the top and back are both full size 360 ek PE rafiators. The bottom one is a 360 XE extreme in a push pull config. I have 16 high pressure Corsair hd120 fans on them too (push pull on both the b Bottom and rear rads

Soldato
That’s a tasty setup @Ian Woolfenden :)

sadly though I fear you’re going to have to make a few changes to the rad/fan setup and sacrifice a bit of the cooling capacity in order to get badboy gpu inside the case properly. keep us updated on how you get on.

Associate
OP
Ok so rig all finished and working, apart from the RGB the water block, not sure if it’s the block or the RGB header! I didn’t use the phantoms bracket (wasn’t room) and found there was just enough room to get it in if I pushed down a little (a lot) on the glass!

What a nightmare build, spent 10 hours trying to get it to pressurise to find one of my EK radiators had a leak inside from factory!

final spec-

MSI x570 Ace motherboard
MSI Trio 2080 Ti
Ryzen 3950x
32GB Hyperx predator DDR 4000
3x Aorus Pcie 4.0 ssd (2 in raid 0)
Corsair 1200w PSU
O11d XL case
12x HD 120 fans
Corsair commander
1x ek XE 360 radiator
2x ek pe 360 radiator
Ek d5 pump res combo
About 25 hours of my time (spent 10 hours finding the leaky radiator thinking it was my joints...)

jysscNw

Back
Top Bottom