CAPTCHA Select all squares with...

Caporegime
I got this a while ago, after a GTA V update, which got me to log back into the Social, had to select the ones with cars in them, was bloody annoying, as there was a few pages of the *****.

Capodecina
Soldato
I have had so many calls about Captcha from elderly people with poor eyesight that I have taken to telling them to go some other site; it seems to get harder to get around every day - BOYCOTT!

Associate
What the hell is this, and when will it go away? It's the most frustrating, ludicrous thing on the internet. I've walked away from signing up to things because I just dont have the patience in me to go through it.

Im trying to unsubscribe to something someone has used my email address before and gone through 20 pages of CAPTCHA before it said "Incorrect CAPTCHA" and I almost lost my mind.

No way to just block it, eh?

If you are using a Tor, proxy etc you can get 20 pages of it. where as normally you get one.

Soldato
OP
I don't have VPN up constantly on my desktop, but I do have PiHole and just about every privacy mod I can outside of the VPN.

(Never found a VPN that allows me to DL large files from multiple people at reasonable speeds)

Soldato
GDPR is the other one. I agree with the goals but what it's done is just force people to agree to the privacy invasion. Now instead of simply blocking third party cookies, you get this involved process every site you go to where it takes you 30 seconds to find the least invasive option. So everyone just gives consent to total monitoring. I used to preserve some measure of privacy by using Private Mode / Single Session browsing. Now I can't because it means going through the same painful process every time I visit a site.

Don
49829580_10155971780501847_2005337234277924864_o.jpg

Soldato
I don't have VPN up constantly on my desktop, but I do have PiHole and just about every privacy mod I can outside of the VPN.

(Never found a VPN that allows me to DL large files from multiple people at reasonable speeds)

“Private internet acess”

Best one ive found and stuck with. Great for torrenting.

Back
Top Bottom