Car Allowance Suggestions

Soldato
Hi Peeps

I'm expecting to get a company car allowance soon which should be £290 per month after tax. I've just started a new job which will require me to do substantially more motorway and A road driving. I have been driving a Octavia Scout 2.0 TSI, but that has just died the garage has told me, which was relatively thirsty and whilst more comfortable than most cars I've owned still wasn't the most comfortable motorway cruiser.

I pay little attention to cars and could do with some ideas as to the best way to buy/own/whatever and some decent suggestions for vehicles. I have access to my wife's Ford Focus and a Fiat Panda, the latter is our "spare" car inherited off a relative cheap to run tax and insure. I'd initially been thinking to use the Panda for local run about and local work commute and use the new car for the longer journeys and holidays.

I'm looking for an economical, motorway car, probably an estate now my Skoda has died. Shortly I hope to be getting the £290 a month but this doesn't need to factor in insurance or servicing.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Soldato
Are you looking for a brand new car or will you consider used cars?

Personal loan is almost always better than PCP if you have a good credit rating and you actually own the car rather than lease it.

Back
Top Bottom