car insurance help

Soldato
hi

ive got my prudential car insurance up for renewel soon and was shocked to find that it has jumped up £250 taking it to £694.

This is full cover with 8 years no claims , i did ring to see if thet could match better quotes ive found but they could only knock off about £30 :confused:.

really anoying when ive been with them since getting my driving licence , im 25 and got a good quote with admiral but im unsure about them?

Does anyone know any good companys that give cheap quotes but also offer good customer service and UK call centres?

thanks

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Direct line gave me a really good deal, although it was fully comp and TPFT was more expensive...go figure

Associate
Agree with the Direct Line suggestions they were definitely the cheapest when I was looking to get insured. Although £1600 on insuring a first car was lame. Especially since this was more than the car itself and was the cheapest quote I got!!:mad:

Soldato
Admiral was the best I could find last year with my renewal offer. Nothing else came close. I'll be doing it all again next month too, soul destroying phone calls!

Associate
EUI, which encompasses Admiral, Elephant, Diamond and Bell, are in my experience one of the easiest and quickest insurance companies to work with (this is talking as a repairer), and this really does fall through to their customer service too. I'm insured with Elephant, and *touches wood* haven't had to make a claim, but based on my contact with them through work, they should be brilliant. :)

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom