car mileage fondling

Soldato
My 2009 A4 cabrio roof always fails to open all the way if I try to use it in the work car park: I think it's because it's a fairly steep downward slope and that upsets it in some way.

Otherwise it's fine, which has been a nice surprise with such an old convertible.

Associate
the older mercs have a habit of the battery dying and when charged/replaced the settings have restored to km rather than miles. Probably wasnt spotted and the mot tester will test as presented

Alex

Soldato
Annoyingly I didn't spot a mileage error on one of my MX5 MOTs so one year that has apparently done negative mileage :rolleyes:

Anyway, it can happen but as with my one it looks like someone has just miss typed with their oily sausage fingers.

Caporegime
Judging by the consistency in the MOT history, I'd say that mileage input is an error

Screenshot-20230124-202241.png
A hell of an annual mileage increase we’re it something dodgy, I’m assuming the service history backs up the mileage?

Almost certainly a typo I think you’ll find, especially if there was no change of ownership during the year - which would be the most likely scenario for the mileage to go up tenfold.

I wouldn’t personally be losing any sleep over what I’m seeing here. :)

Back
Top Bottom