Car security!

Associate
Right,

I'm getting fed up of the scum of this country ruining my car. Every week, either the same, or different person decides it's time to have a go at my car.

Now, I feel it is time that I catch these little buggers doing it and hopefully, physically catch them, if not then possibly find an average time and get them in the act and drag them down to mummy or police if needs be.

Is there any type of camera or security device or whatever with the means of achieving this? I don't feel I should drive around the rusty Fiesta instead of my car just because people are 'jealous' or have issues themselves or find this kind of stuff 'fun'.

Rant over,

Thanks!

Last edited:
Soldato
Its an age old rant these days and i do sympthise.....but why not just pick a car less appealing but still nice to drive?

I drive a standard honda accord 2.0 exec because i know if i got an accord type-r (which i could easily afford and enjoy more), i know it'd get scratched and done in and generally always run the risk of it being vandalised every time i leave it around certain areas where i go and i'd rather just not worry about that sort of thing so i've been forced to compromise.

Soldato
Its an age old rant these days and i do sympthise.....but why not just pick a car less appealing but still nice to drive?

I drive a standard honda accord 2.0 exec because i know if i got an accord type-r (which i could easily afford and enjoy more), i know it'd get scratched and done in and generally always run the risk of it being vandalised every time i leave it around certain areas where i go and i'd rather just not worry about that sort of thing so i've been forced to compromise.

Mine got keyed the day after I bought it!

Soldato
Mine got keyed the day after I bought it!

Yer, i didn't have the balls to get one myself and i probably made the right call :(

Remember that guy off the ATR forums with the mint condition black ATR and some little ****** key'd every panel on his whole car one night? :mad:

Soldato
I pick up the keys to a garage on monday, I will need to walk about 100 meters to my house but its gona be worth it for keeping car in weekends, parents can use it weekdays :D

Soldato
Yer, i didn't have the balls to get one myself and i probably made the right call :(

Remember that guy off the ATR forums with the mint condition black ATR and some little ****** key'd every panel on his whole car one night? :mad:

I don't but that sounds terrible. :(

Back
Top Bottom