Carabao Cup - Fourth Round ** Spoilers ** [24/25 October 2017]

Associate
That wasn't Wembley, that was just diabolical defending. I can't remember when Spurs previously conceded from two corners.

At least we don't usually play that badly twice in a row so I'm still hopeful for something on Saturday.

Soldato
Lol your one of them cups don't matter fans, cm you just get worse, cups matter trophies breed confidence and usual lead to more after all not like spurs have won many

Caporegime
I'm surprised Spurs didn't make more of an effort. You'd think they would like to win something and surely the cups are their best chance of that :confused: They're like the Arsenal of a few years back.

Soldato
Apart from Foyth it was a PL lineup.

Poch definitely wanted to win that game.

of course he wanted to win it but in the grand scheme of things, it's no biggie. lessons will be learnt (ie we take early leads and seem to take our foot off) but we move on

Soldato
Lol your one of them cups don't matter fans, cm you just get worse, cups matter trophies breed confidence and usual lead to more after all not like spurs have won many

coming from a liverpool fan (still hanging on to the cl cup i assume?) i'll give that statement a wide birth

and it's you're

Soldato
coming from a liverpool fan (still hanging on to the cl cup i assume?) i'll give that statement a wide birth

and it's you're
I'd take any cup win I don't care what it is, the attitude towards cups is disgusting I'd rather we win a cup than finish 5,4,6 etc and have **** all to show for it,

Back
Top Bottom